People believe Dimitri James has received the help of plastic surgery to prevent aging. They believe he has received treatments like Botox and facelifts. However, the founder & owner of Skinn Cosmetics has neither accepted nor denied the rumors.
Doing makeup is considered one of the most demanded skills in today's date. A lot of people, especially celebrities, prefer it in order to look good in public. Makeup artists hold a special place in most movie star's life.
Dimitri James is a popular name in the world of makeup. The professional makeup artist and beauty expert has been in the beauty industry for over 2 decades. He has been featured in various magazines, TV shows, and commercials. He provides clients with individualized cosmetic treatments, such as bridal makeup, special event makeup, and brow and lash services. Dimitri is also the founder and owner of Skinn Cosmetics, a high-end cosmetics brand available in shops all over the world.
With such recognition in the beauty world, there is no doubt Dimitri James himself has the pressure to maintain his appearance. Matter of fact, he does his best to appear charming and youthful. However, many people believe have recently accused him of receiving plastic surgery as he looks unnatural. Well, let's find out what the truth is.
Dimitri James Has Recently Been Accused of Receiving Plastic Surgery to Prevent Aging!
Dimitri James does not really make public appearances regularly. However, many people observe his look when he does. Based on his recent appearances, many people have accused him of doing more than just makeup to maintain his look; plastic surgery. However, the founder & owner of Skinn has yet to respond to the allegations.
Dimitri definitely has the pressure to look good, youthful, and glamorous. After all, he has been running a multi-million cosmetic brand for over 2 decades and people would question his own products.
Dimitri James before and after plastic surgery.
Image Source: HOUSE & WHIPS
However, it is important to know that no products will help you prevent aging significantly. And we believe Dimitri James might have received plastic surgery for the same reason. While we don't know his exact date of birth, we believe he is in his 50s. People start having wrinkles, lines, and other aging symptoms by this age. After all, why would a Beauty expert not receive plastic surgery in today's date when people are obsessed with it?
When we compare his before and after pictures, we can clearly see the difference in his face. It looks a lot smoother these days. Of course, his face does not show any signs of aging. As a result, we believe he might have received non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as Botox and facelifts to appear younger.
Facelifts and Botox are popular cosmetic operations to delay the aging process. While facelifts tighten sagging skin, Botox temporarily relaxes facial muscles, eliminating wrinkles. However, anti-aging strategies must be all-encompassing. The aging process can be slowed down by maintaining a healthy lifestyle that includes a balanced diet, frequent exercise, enough sleep, and sun protection.
Dimitri James' latest appearance.
Image Source: YouTube
Regardless of what the truth is, we request everyone to note that all of the given information is based solely on our speculation. We will surely get back to you as soon as we get any further updates about Dimitri James' possible plastic surgery.
Here Is How You Can Prevent Aging Naturally!
Adopting a holistic strategy that supports general health and well-being is necessary to naturally prevent aging. The following are some essential tactics to slow down the aging process:
- Balanced Diet: A diet that is well-balanced should include plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, and healthy fats. Berry, leafy greens, and nuts are examples of foods high in antioxidants that can help prevent cellular damage from free radicals.
- Hydration: To keep your skin moisturized and plump, drink enough water each day. Additionally supporting general physiological processes is staying hydrated.
- Regular Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis to maintain muscular tone, increase circulation, and support a healthy weight. Additionally, exercise lowers stress and boosts endorphin synthesis, which may help one look younger.
- Quality Sleep: Aim for seven to nine hours of good sleep each night. The body rejuvenates and restores itself while you sleep, assisting in maintaining healthy skin and general vigor.
- Sun protection: Use sunscreen, caps, and protective clothes to shield your skin from UV rays that might cause cancer. Overexposure to the sun can cause skin damage, wrinkles, and early aging.